Xeltek SuperPro 7000 – Ultra Fast Programming Devices
The newest Programming Devices from Xeltek, avaliable in early 2012
- Ultra-Fast Programming Speed: Programs 30% faster than SuperPro 5000 programmers
- Two programmers in one, a double value: PC mode for engineering and Stand-alone mode for production. The programmer operates in either PC hosted mode or stand-alone mode.
- Under PC hosted mode, a PC controls the programmer via a high-speed USB connection to program a chip.
- Under stand-alone mode, the user controls the programmer via 20-characters, 4-line LCD display with 6-KEY keypad.
- A CF (compact flash) card stores the project files.
- The programmer support devices up to 256 GBytes.
- Built-in 144 universal pin drivers
- Comes with one-year free device update request support.
- CE and RoHS Compliant